Monday 27 February 2012

Oscars 2012

The 84th Academy Awards ceremony, The Oscars,  happened yesterday and I had already done my choices:
The first place was a dificult choice, I liked very much both Milla Jovovich and Rose Byern but Rose was, in my opinion the best. Her dress was a Vivienne Westwood creation and I immediately loved it once it is somehow diffrent of what had been already seen untill yesterday.

                                                                        Rose Byern

Milla Jovovich

For me Penelope Cruz was also one of the best dressed, wearing a light blue long dress by Armani Privé.

Penélope Cruz


Natalie Portman was also one of my favourite, wearing a Dior red dress.

                                                                     Natalie Portman

And finnaly, to finish the top 5, Maria Menunos.

3 comments:

  1. Love the last pic! Love the colour and the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is gorgeous, my dear ! Sweet and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mery mcuh! milla jovovich was definetely the most wonderful of the night, she was stunning indeed.

    ReplyDelete